Interested in a non-teaching position at CCA?
- Have received Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior
- Be willing to uphold, support and believe in the school’s Statement of Faith
- Be a member in good standing at a local church.
Get to know us:
- Review our Mission and Vision
- Review our Statement of Faith
- Review our Concept of a Covenant Community
Application- You will complete our online Employment Application. You can also include your resume.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
CCA is looking for an Auction Coordinator for the 2018-2019 School Year. Current CCA Parent is preferred.
- Renews, sets-up, and manages auction site.
- Oversees auction database management.
- Interviews, hires, and manages auction team members.
- Oversees collections, marketing, and auction sales and deliveries
- Oversees accounting of auction success, reports results to the board, and recommends future changes.
- Communicate with Communication Director about marketing/promoting the auction.
- Solicit items for the auction.
Contact Amy Davis for tuition credit information at email@example.com.