Interested in a non-teaching position at CCA?
- Have received Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior
- Be willing to uphold, support and believe in the school’s Statement of Faith
- Be a member in good standing at a local church, which has a Statement of Faith in agreement with CCA’s Statement of Faith.
Get to know us:
- Review our Mission and Vision
- Review our Statement of Faith
- Review our Concept of a Covenant Community
Application- You will complete our online Employment Application. You can also include your resume.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
As an Athletic Director for Classical Christian Academy the AD will serve as the spokesperson and promoter of the athletics department. The AD will demonstrate leadership that helps participants and spectators recognize the value we place on honoring the Lord with our gifts and talents. They will establish and promote positive relations with the league participants, parents, fans, and faculty. The AD should enjoy working with coaches and athletes to help teams reach their potential and take pride in the behind-the-scenes work, which puts the teams in position to succeed. This is a part-time position. The position may be divided for Elementary, Middle & High and will be determined after reviewing the gifts and talents of applicants. A paid Athletic Secretary position may also be created. Please contact Amy Davis for more details email@example.com.
Current Job description: Athletic Director Job Description