Beginning with the 2019-2020 School Year, CCA will accept new families into our Guest Student Program. We recognize that every student’s academic needs are different and families can have students in our Hybrid and/or Connections programs too. In certain rare situations, a returning student may be permitted to move to the Guest Student program. Families should contact an administrator to see if the student is eligible.
If you say yes to the following, you are eligible to apply to Classical Christian Academy’s Guest Student Program:
- You are believers and followers of Jesus Christ, regularly attend a local church, and fully support and agree with our Statement of Faith
- You are registered with the County as a homeschooler or some other similar program. Your student will NOT be considered a CCA private school student.
- You are able to teach and/or oversee your student on Tuesday and Thursday with the courses they are taking at CCA.
Studentwill be in 7th-12th grade.
I’m eligible! What’s next?
THE ADMISSION PROCESS (Opens February 20th)
We are excited you’re considering partnering with Classical Christian Academy for your student’s education. We want this to be a smooth and easy transition for your family. Below, review the stages of the admissions process.
- Tour campus (optional)
- Complete and submit online the Enrollment Application (available 2/20/19), Financial Agreement, and your enrollment fee.
- CCA will contact you to schedule a family interview.
- If you are interested in enrolling in an enrichment elective class, you will be given the opportunity over the summer. Your enrollment confirmation in an enrichment elective class will be sent via email to you. Enrichment Electives are only available for 7th & 8th grade students.
- CCA will send for your Church Reference.
- Schedule your student for testing.
- Return paperwork to CCA within 7 days of acceptance: Medical Emergency Form, School Physical, Immunization Record and Birth Certificate.
If you have any questions, please contact Guest/Connections Administrator, Kelly Driskell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you begin:
- Review Guest Program Cost (Coming Soon)
- 2019-2020 Guest Program Handbook (Coming soon)
- Review the school calendar: 2019-2020 School Calendar (Coming soon)
- Review the schedule: 2019-2020 Schedule (Coming soon)
- You will need 30-45 minutes to enroll. You can save the document and come back too.
- Students will need to sign a portion of the online enrollment document.
- Be prepared to pay the enrollment fee at the time you enroll. You can pay through Paypal using a debit or credit card.
- You should know what your plan is for payment.