Welcome Returning CCA Connection Families!
This page has important information on how to re-enroll for the 2018-2019 school year.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible for enrollment if the following is true:
- You have a positive church reference on file and have updated this reference every three years.
- You are current with the tuition and fees due at CCA.
- Your student is not on probation.
- You have fulfilled all participation expectations as outlined in the 2018-2019 Connections Handbook and Partnership Agreement
- Your student’s immunization record is current.
I’m eligible, what’s next?
Review the following documents and information:
- See the 2018-2019 Tuition Fees
- See the 2018-2019 School Calendar
- Review the Statement of Faith
- 7th-12th grade- If you are interested in classes on-campus please review the schedule: 2018-19 Upper School Schedule_
- 1st-12th grade Elective classes are chosen over the summer.
- You will complete your Financial Agreement as a part of your online application. You will receive an emailed copy of your application and financial agreement.
- If you are adding a new K-7th grade student, please complete the New Student Application.
- Don’t forget, when new families enroll, attend our Hybrid program, and tell us who referred them, you will receive $100 credit. You will receive a $50 credit if you refer someone who enrolls and attends our Connections program. The credit is applied toward your tuition.
- Incoming 8th graders must complete the High School Readiness form.
- If you are having difficulty re-enrolling online, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
The following documents must be completed and returned to complete the enrollment process.
Returning Family Application
Click the button at the bottom of this page to access the online application form. After clicking on the “Enroll Now” button, you will create a log-in account. You do this in the event your application submission is interrupted.
You will complete the Financial Agreement during the online enrollment process. You will receive an email confirmation of your successful submission of your Financial Agreement. You will complete, sign and return this form electronically. If applicable, you will also electronically submit a Scholarship Application. If we do not accept your family into our program, then your Financial Agreement is voided. If you are offered an Opportunity Tuition Scholarship and it is not enough, then you can end enrollment at CCA and your financial agreement is voided. The enrollment fee is non-refundable and non-transferable unless CCA does not admit the family.You will receive an email confirmation of your successful submission of your Financial Agreement. You will complete, sign and return this form electronically. Families that are interested in Electives will make selections over the summer and their Financial Agreement will then be updated. Please remember that families that register for an on-campus class will receive a final confirmation from Kelly Driskell, Connections Administrator.
If you have a child interested in taking any on-campus classes, please view the 2018-2019 schedule for a list of the classes CCA plans to offer for the school year. Please note: the schedule is subject to change and Hybrid students will have first priority for class enrollment. Please be sure to speak with Kelly Driskell (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Cindy Prechtel (Cprechtel@discovercca.org) about the classes you plan to have your child take. This is to ensure your child is properly placed and that we have a spot for him/her in their desired class.
Elective class registration happens over the summer.
Medical Emergency Form You must print this form and get it notarized. Laura Lott or Michelle Allbritton (front desk) can assist you with this.
Autopay Form If you chose monthly payments, you need to electronically submit the Autopay Form and this is now also part of the online enrollment application.
- Follow-Up Reference Only families registering for the 4th, 7th, 10th or 13th year need to submit this form. Please complete the online permission form: Church Reference
Here are the important dates for you to note:
- JANUARY 29: Re-enrollment opens to returning families. At the time of enrollment, the per-family enrollment fee of $250 will be paid.
- MARCH 15: If you enroll after this date, the enrollment fee increases to $350. The enrollment fee is due at the time of enrollment.