Welcome Returning CCA Connection Families!
This page has important information on how to re-enroll for the 2017-2018 school year.
See the 2017-2018 Tuition & Fees
See the 2017-2018 School Calendar
- Please review the Statement of Faith
- 7th-12th grade- If you are interested in classes on-campus please review the schedule: 2017-18 Schedule
- 1st-12th grade Elective classes are chosen over the summer.
You will complete your Financial Agreement as a part of your online application. You will receive an emailed copy of your application and financial agreement.
If you are adding a new K-7th grade student, please complete the New Student Application. We are not accepting new 8–12th grade students.
- Don’t forget, if you refer a family to our Hybrid program and they register and are accepted, you will receive a $100 credit towards tuition for the 2017-2018 School year. Families you refer to our Connections program that register and are accepted, you will receive a $50 credit towards your tuition for the 2017-2018 School year. Please be sure they indicate your name on their application.
If you are have difficulty re-enrolling online, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
The following documents must be completed and returned to complete the enrollment process.
Returning Family Application
Click the button at the bottom of this page to access the online application form. After clicking on the “Enroll Now” button, you will create a log-in account. You do this in the event your application submission is interrupted.
You will complete the Financial Agreement during the online enrollment process. You will receive an email confirmation of your successful submission of your Financial Agreement. You will complete, sign and return this form electronically. Families that are interested in Electives will make selections over the summer and their Financial Agreement will then be updated. Please remember that families that register for an on-campus class will receive a final confirmation from Kelly Driskell, Connections Administrator. f you are applying for a Scholarship, you will complete and return the application after you have completed your application. The Scholarship can be found here: http://www.discovercca.com/cca-families/scholarship/
If you have a child interested in taking any on-campus classes, please view the 2017-2018 schedule for a list of the classes CCA plans to offer for the school year. Please note: the schedule is subject to change and Hybrid students will have first priority for class enrollment. Please be sure to speak with Kelly Driskell (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Cindy Prechtel (Cprechtel@discovercca.org) about the classes you plan to have your child take. This is to ensure your child is properly placed and that we have a spot for him/her in their desired class. 2017-18 Schedule
Elective class registration happens over the summer.
Medical Emergency Form You must print this form and get it notarized. Laura Lott can assist you with this.
Please make note of these important deadlines for returning Connection families.
- February 6 – Enrollment Open to Returning Families
- February 22 – Enrollment Opens to New Families
- March 15- Enrollment Deadline to pay $150 Registration Fee
- March 16 – Enrollment Begins to pay $300 Registration Fee