Welcome Returning CCA Hybrid Families!
This page has important information on how to re-enroll for the 2018-2019 school year.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible for enrollment if the following is true:
- You have a positive church reference on file and have updated this reference every three years.
- You are current with the tuition and fees due at CCA.
- Your student is not on probation.
- You have fulfilled all expectations as outlined in the current Partnership Agreement
- Your student’s immunization record is current.
I’m eligible, what’s next?
Review the following documents:
If you opt out of Parent Partnering days, be sure to indicate it on your Financial Agreement.
- Upon completion, you will receive an emailed copy of your application and financial agreement.
If you are adding a new student, please complete the New Student Application.
- Don’t forget, when new families enroll, attend our Hybrid program, and tell us who referred them, you will receive $100 credit. You will receive a $50 credit if you refer someone who enrolls and attends our Connections program. The credit is applied toward your tuition.
If you are having difficulty re-enrolling online, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents must be completed and returned in order to hold your student’s spot. The enrollment fee is non-refundable once it is either paid or invoiced.
Returning Family Application
Click the button at the bottom of this page to access the online application form. After clicking on the “Apply On-Line” button, you may create a log-in account. We recommend you do this in the event your application submission is interrupted.
You will complete the Financial Agreement during the online enrollment process. You will receive an email confirmation of your successful submission of your Financial Agreement. You will complete, sign and return this form electronically. If applicable, you will also electronically submit a Scholarship Application. If we do not accept your family into our program, then your Financial Agreement is voided. If you are offered an Opportunity Tuition Scholarship and it is not enough, then you can end enrollment at CCA and your financial agreement is voided. The enrollment fee is non-refundable and non-transferable unless CCA does not admit the family.
Medical Emergency Form
You must print this form and get it notarized. Laura Lott or Michelle Allbritton (front desk) can assist you with this.
- Your Enrollment Application and additional documents (i.e: Medical Emergency Form) must be completed and returned within 7 days or your student will be removed from the class.
Here are the important dates for you to note:
- JANUARY 29: Re-enrollment opens to returning families. At the time of enrollment, the per-family enrollment fee of $250 will be paid.
- FEBRUARY 12: Open enrollment for new families begins. We strongly suggest you secure your student’s spot before this date.
- MARCH 15: If you enroll after this date, the enrollment fee increases to $350. The enrollment fee is due at the time of enrollment.
- APRIL 30: If you enroll after this date, the enrollment fee increases to $500. The enrollment fee is due at the time of enrollment.