Welcome Returning CCA Hybrid Families!
This page has important information on how to enroll for the 2019-2020 school year.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible for enrollment if the following is true:
- You have a positive church reference on file and have updated this reference every three years.
- You are current with the tuition and fees due at CCA.
- Your student is not on probation.
- You have fulfilled all expectations as outlined in the current CCA PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
- Your student’s immunization record is current.
I’m eligible, what’s next?
Review the following documents:
- See the 2019-2020 Tuition Fees
- See the 2019-2020 School Calendar
- See the 2019-2020 Handbook
- See the CCA PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
- See the Parent Partner Policy
- See the Statement of Faith
If you opt out of Parent Partnering days, be sure to indicate it on your Financial Agreement.
- Upon completion, you will receive an emailed copy of your application and financial agreement.
If you are adding a new student, please complete the New Student Application.
- Don’t forget, when new families enroll, attend our Hybrid program, and tell us who referred them, you will receive $100 credit. You will receive a $50 credit if you refer someone who enrolls and attends our Connections program. The credit is applied toward your tuition.
If you are having difficulty enrolling online, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
The following documents must be completed and returned in order to hold your student’s spot. The enrollment fee is non-refundable once it is either paid or invoiced.
- ENROLLMENT FORM Click the button at the bottom of this page to access the online enrollment form. We have combined the Application and Financial Agreement into one form! This will make your experience quick and seamless. After clicking on the “ENROLL NOW” button, you will create a log-in account. You do this in the event your application submission is interrupted. You will pay the Enrollment Fee. The enrollment fee is non-refundable and non-transferable unless CCA does not admit the family. If you chose monthly payments, you will electronically submit the Autopay Form during your online enrollment.
- You will be sent a notification at the email provided during enrollment. At that time, you will be able to electronically submit a Scholarship Application. If you are offered an Opportunity Scholarship and it is not enough, then you can end enrollment at CCA and your financial agreement is voided.
- Medical Emergency Form You must print this form and get it notarized. Laura Lott (front desk) can assist you with this.
- Follow-Up Reference Only families registering for the 4th, 7th, 10th, 13th or 16th year need to submit this form. You will complete an online permission form.
- After you pay your enrollment fee a spot is held for your student. Any additional documents (i.e: Medical Emergency Form) must be completed and returned within 7 days or your student may lose his/her spot.
Here are the important dates for you to note:
· FEBRUARY 6: Enrollment opens to returning families. At the time of enrollment, the per-family enrollment fee of $250 will be paid.
· FEBRUARY 20: Open enrollment for new families begins. We strongly suggest you secure your student’s spot before this date.
· MARCH 1: Opportunity Scholarships are due by the 1st of each month starting in March. This is open to Hybrid and Connections families.
· MARCH 15: Maverick Scholarship Applications Due.
· APRIL 1: Starting on this date, the enrollment fee increases to $500 for Hybrid. The enrollment fee is due at the time of enrollment.