Welcome Returning CCA Hybrid Families!
This page has important information on how to re-enroll for the 2017-2018 school year.
If you opt out of Parent Partnering days, be sure to indicate it on your Financial Agreement.
- Upon completion, you will receive an emailed copy of your application and financial agreement.
If you are adding a new student, please complete the New Student Application.
- Don’t forget, if you refer a family to our Hybrid program and they register and are accepted, you will receive a $100 credit towards program fees for the 2017-2018 School year. Families you refer to our Connections program that register and are accepted, you will receive a $50 credit towards your program fees for the 2017-2018 School year. Please be sure they indicate your name on their application.
If you are have difficulty re-enrolling online, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents must be completed and returned in order to hold your student’s spot. The enrollment fee is non-refundable once it is either paid or invoiced.
Returning Family Application
Click the button at the bottom of this page to access the online application form. After clicking on the “Apply On-Line” button, you may create a log-in account. We recommend you do this in the event your application submission is interrupted.
You will complete the Financial Agreement during the online enrollment process. You will receive an email confirmation of your successful submission of your Financial Agreement. You will complete, sign and return this form electronically. If applicable, you will also electronically submit a Tuition Assistance Request form. If we do not accept your family into our program, then your Financial Agreement is voided. If you are offered tuition assistance and it is not enough, then you can end enrollment at CCA and your financial agreement is voided. The enrollment fee is non-refundable, unless CCA does not admit the family. If you are applying for a Scholarship, you will complete and return the application after you have completed your application. The Scholarship can be found here: http://www.discovercca.com/cca-families/scholarship/
Medical Emergency Form
You must print this form and get it notarized. Laura Lott(front desk) can assist you with this.
- Your Enrollment Application and additional documents (i.e: Medical Emergency Form) must be completed and returned within 7 days or your student will be removed from the class.
Please make note of these important deadlines for returning Hybrid families.
- February 6 – Enrollment Open to Returning Families
- February 22 – Enrollment Opens to New Families
March 15- Enrollment Deadline to pay $175 Registration Fee
- March 16 – Enrollment Begins to pay $350 Registration Fee