If you say yes to the following, you are eligible to apply to Classical Christian Academy:
- If you say yes to the following, you are eligible to apply to Classical Christian Academy:
- You are believers and followers of Jesus Christ, regularly attend a local church, and fully support and agree with our Statement of Faith
- Where applicable, your previous school financial records are free and clear, and your student’s grade and records can be transferred upon request.
- Review our Concept of a Covenant Community to learn about the families at CCA and to make sure you are in agreement.
- You are able to teach your student daily and be responsible for his/her education.
I’m eligible! What’s next?
THE ADMISSION PROCESS
We are excited you’re considering patterning with Classical Christian Academy for your student’s education. We want this to be a smooth and easy transition for your family. Below, review the stages of the admissions process.
- Tour campus (optional)
- Complete and submit the online enrollment application, financial agreement and submit your enrollment fee. The enrollment fee is $175.
- CCA will contact you to schedule and conduct a family interview.
- If you are interested in enrolling in an elective class, you will be given the opportunity over the summer. Your enrollment confirmation in an elective class will be sent via email to you.
If you have any questions when completing these forms, please contact Connections Administrator, Kelly Driskell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you begin:
- Review Connection Fees
- 2017_18 Connections Handbook
- If you are interested in taking classes on campus, please review the school calendar: 2017-2018 School Calendar
- 7th-12th grade- If you are interested in classes on-campus please review the schedule: 2017-18 Schedule
- You will need 30-45 minutes to enroll. You can save the document and come back too.
- 6-12th-grade students will need to sign a portion of the online enrollment document if your student is taking classes on campus.
- Be prepared to pay the enrollment fee at the time you enroll. You can pay through Paypal using a debit or credit card.
- You should know what your plan is for payment for tuition and classes (if applicable).
- When you are asked to list the students you are enrolling, ALWAYS list in order from oldest to youngest, even if you have a student in Hybrid and a student in Connections. Your listing impacts the multi-child discount calculations, which must begin with your oldest child. For instance, if one family has three children: 11th grader-no discount, 5th grader-5% discount, 3rd grader- 10% discount. These discounts are applied to both Hybrid and Connections programs. If you have a question, please let us know.
STEPS TO ENROLLMENT
STEP 1: Complete the Application, Financial Agreement and pay your enrollment fee.
□ Click the button at the bottom of this page to access the online application form. After clicking on the “Enroll Now” button, you will create a log-in account. You do this in the event your application submission is interrupted. You will pay your enrollment fee during the online process.
□ You will complete the Financial Agreement as part of the enrollment process online. If we do not accept your family into our program, then your Financial Agreement is voided. The enrollment fee is non-refundable unless CCA does not admit the family. If you are applying for a Scholarship, you will complete and return the application after you have completed your application. The Scholarship details and deadlines can be found here: http://www.discovercca.com/cca-families/scholarship/ .
□ Church Reference: You will complete the release for us to send the reference to your church as part of the online enrollment process. We recommend you contact the person who you have listed for your reference and ask that the reference is returned quickly. You must have a positive reference to move on to the next step.
□ Complete the New Student Application (one per student).
□ Complete Student Records Request form (if applicable).
STEP 2: The Interview
□ You will be called for an interview within 7 days of receipt of your application and positive Church Reference.
□ Please bring any student that is applying to the interview.
♦ Gather or complete for interview:
□ Copies of student’s most recent report card
□ Standardized testing and/or portfolio review
□ New Student Credit Transfer(Complete if your student has already taken high school level classes.)
□ Medical Emergency Form You must print this form and get it notarized. (Complete if your student will take classes or participate in sports on CCA’s campus.) On most days, there is someone in the office that can assist you with this at no cost.
STEP 3: The Interview
During the interview you will:
□ Bring all forms listed in Step 2.
STEP 4: After the Interview
Please allow two weeks for processing. Please note: We must have copies of prior test scores, report cards or portfolio reviews, and all documents listed in Step 1 & 2 before acceptance is given.
STEP 5: Acceptance
□ You will receive an acceptance letter
♦ You will be asked to mail, email or drop off within 7 days:
□ Recent School Physical
□ Immunization record or exemption (official)
□ Copy of birth certificate