Enrollment opens on Monday, February 12, 2018, for new families!
Every year, CCA accepts new Connection students in K-7th grade. Connection students entering 8th grade can apply to continue in our 8th-12th grade Connections Upper School program.
If you say yes to the following, you are eligible to apply to Classical Christian Academy:
- If you say yes to the following, you are eligible to apply to Classical Christian Academy:
- You are believers and followers of Jesus Christ, regularly attend a local Christian church, and fully support and agree with our Statement of Faith
- You are able to obtain a positive reference from someone in leadership at the Christian church you regularly attend.
- Where applicable, your previous school financial records are free and clear, and your student’s grade and records can be transferred upon request.
- Review our Concept of a Covenant Community to learn about the families at CCA and to make sure you are in agreement.
- You are able to teach your student daily and be responsible for his/her education.
I’m eligible! What’s next?
THE ADMISSION PROCESS
We are excited you’re considering patterning with Classical Christian Academy for your student’s education. We want this to be a smooth and easy transition for your family. Below, review the stages of the admissions process.
- Tour campus (optional)
- Once enrollment opens, complete and submit the online enrollment application, financial agreement and submit your enrollment fee. The enrollment fee is $275. It increases after March 15th, so be sure to enroll before then.
- CCA will contact you to schedule and conduct a family interview.
- If you are interested in enrolling in an elective class, you will be given the opportunity over the summer. Your enrollment confirmation in an elective class will be sent via email to you.
STEPS TO ENROLLMENT
STEP 1: Complete the Application, Financial Agreement and pay your enrollment fee.
□ Once enrollment opens, complete the online application form.
□ You will complete the Financial Agreement as part of the enrollment process online. If we do not accept your family into our program, then your Financial Agreement is voided. The enrollment fee is non-refundable and non-transferable unless CCA does not admit the family. If you are applying for a Scholarship, you will complete and return the application after you have completed your application.
□ Church Reference: You will complete the release for us to send the reference to your church as part of the online enrollment process. We recommend you contact the person who you have listed for your reference and ask that the reference is returned quickly. You must have a positive reference to move on to the next step.
□ Complete the New Student Application (one per student) during enrollment.
□ Complete Student Records Request form (if applicable). Please do not complete this until enrollment opens.
STEP 2: The Interview
□ You will be called for an interview within 7 days of receipt of your application and positive Church Reference.
□ Please bring any student that is applying to the interview.
♦ Gather or complete for interview:
□ Copies of student’s most recent report card
□ Standardized testing and/or portfolio review
□ New Student Credit Transfer(Complete if your student has already taken high school level classes.) Please bring to the interview or return after enrollment has opened.
□ Medical Emergency Form- You must print this form and get it notarized. On most days, there is someone in the office that can assist you with this at no cost.
STEP 3: The Interview
During the interview you will:
□ Bring all forms listed in Step 2.
STEP 4: After the Interview
Please allow two weeks for processing. Please note: We must have copies of prior test scores, report cards or portfolio reviews, and all documents listed in Step 1 & 2 before acceptance is given.
STEP 5: Acceptance
□ You will receive an acceptance letter
♦ You will be asked to mail, email or drop off within 7 days:
□ Recent School Physical
□ Immunization record or exemption (official)
□ Copy of birth certificate