Welcome New CCA Hybrid Families!
We’re excited you’re considering CCA for your student. Our admissions process starts with completing some online forms, participating in a family interview, and will lead to student placement testing. If all goes well (and we hope it does), this stage will end with your family’s acceptance to Classical Christian Academy!
Am I eligible to apply to CCA?
If you say yes to the following, you are eligible to apply to Classical Christian Academy:
- You are believers and followers of Jesus Christ, regularly attend a local church. and fully support and agree with our Statement of Faith
- Where applicable, your previous school financial records are free and clear and your student’s grade and records can be transferred upon request.
- You are able to teach your student on Tuesdays and Thursdays and understand you’re expected to serve on-campus throughout the year.
- Review our 2019-20 Partnership Agreement and make sure you are in agreement.
- Review our Concept of a Covenant Community to learn about the families at CCA and to make sure you are in agreement.
I’m eligible, what’s next?
Review the following documents:
Steps to Enrollment
Before you begin:
- You will need 45 minutes to an hour to enroll. You can save the document and come back too.
- 7-12th grade students will need to sign a portion of the online enrollment document.
- Be prepared to pay the enrollment fee, which includes one student, at the time you enroll. You will pay $100 for each additional student you enroll. You can pay through Paypal using a debit or credit card.
- When you are asked to list the students you are enrolling, ALWAYS list in order from oldest to youngest, even if you have a student in Hybrid and a student in Connections. Your listing impacts the multi-child discount calculations, which must begin with your oldest child. For instance, if one family has three children: 11th grader-no discount, 5th grader-5% discount, 3rd grader- 10% discount. These discounts are applied to both Hybrid and Connections programs. If you have a question, please let us know.
STEP 1: Complete the Application, Financial Agreement and pay your enrollment fee.
- ENROLLMENT FORMS Click the button at the bottom of this page to access the online enrollment application. You will complete your Enrollment Form and Financial Agreement. You will be emailed a copy once you have completed it. After clicking on the “ENROLL NOW” button, you will create a log-in account. You do this in the event your application submission is interrupted. You will pay the Enrollment Fee at this time. The enrollment fee is non-refundable and non-transferable unless CCA does not admit the family. If you chose monthly payments, you will electronically submit the Autopay Form during your online enrollment.
- Once you receive the email verifying we have received your application you will be able to apply for an Opportunity Scholarship if you are interested. The application is submitted online and can be found here: Scholarship Application. If you are offered an Opportunity Scholarship and it is not enough, then you can end enrollment at CCA and your financial agreement will be voided.
- Medical Emergency FormYou must print this form and get it notarized. Laura Lott (front desk) can assist you with this.
- Turn in the Administrator or Teacher Reference Form to your student’s current school (if applicable). Please be sure to follow up so there is no delay in the enrollment process.
- Church Reference: Complete the online release for us to send the reference to your church. We recommend you contact the person who you have listed for your reference and ask that the reference is returned quickly. You must have this step complete to move on to the next step.
- Complete the online Student Records Request form (if applicable).
STEP 2: Called for Interview
Once you have completed the process in Step 1 and we have received your positive reference, an email will be sent with a link to conveniently pick the day and time for your family interview. Both parents and student(s) should attend this interview.
♦ Gather or complete for interview:
□ Copies of student’s most recent report card
□ Standardized testing and/or portfolio review
□ Completed New High School Student Credit Transfer Form (if applicable). This includes any credits earned in 8th grade.
□ Medical Emergency Form You must print this form and get it notarized. On most days, there is someone in the office that can assist you with this at no cost.
STEP 3: The Interview
During the interview you will:
□ Schedule your child(ren) for new student testing if you haven’t already.
□ Bring all forms and documents listed in Step 2. You may also bring items listed in Step 5.
STEP 4: After the Interview
Please allow two weeks for processing. Please note: We must have a favorable administrator/teacher reference (if applicable), copies of prior test scores, report cards or portfolio reviews, and all documents listed in Step 1 & 2 before acceptance is given. New families must turn in all required documents listed in Step 5 within 7 days of your acceptance letter or your student can be removed from the class or moved to the wait-list. You are welcome to turn in these documents at any point during the process. Please communicate any delays immediately. In addition, if you requested an Opportunity Scholarship, we will wait until you received communication about the scholarship before offering admission acceptance. We want you to have all of the information you need before you commit to CCA.
STEP 5: Acceptance
□ You will receive an acceptance letter. Please remember this may take up to 2 weeks.
♦ You will have 7 days from the date of your acceptance letter to return the below documents or your student can be removed from the class or moved to the wait-list.
□ Recent School Physical
□ Immunization record or exemption (official)
□ Copy of birth certificate
If you are having difficulty enrolling online, please contact our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 239-543-1532.
Here are the important dates for you to note:
· FEBRUARY 20: Open enrollment for new families begins.
· MARCH 1: Opportunity Scholarships are due by the 1st of each month starting in March. This is open to Hybrid and Connections families.
· APRIL 1: Starting on this date, the enrollment fee increases to $500 for Hybrid. The enrollment fee is due at the time of enrollment.