Welcome New CCA Hybrid Families!
We’re excited you’re considering CCA for your student. Our admissions process starts with completing some online forms, participating in a family interview, and will lead to student placement testing. If all goes well (and we hope it does), this stage will end with your family’s acceptance to Classical Christian Academy!
Am I eligible to apply to CCA?
If you say yes to the following, you are eligible to apply to Classical Christian Academy:
- You are believers and followers of Jesus Christ, regularly attend a local church. and fully support and agree with our Statement of Faith
- Where applicable, your previous school financial records are free and clear and your student’s grade and records can be transferred upon request.
- You are able to teach your student on Tuesdays and Thursdays and understand you’re expected to serve on-campus throughout the year.
- Review our 2018-19 Partnership Agreement and make sure you are in agreement.
- Review our Concept of a Covenant Community to learn about the families at CCA and to make sure you are in agreement.
I’m eligible! What’s next?
Steps to Enrollment
Before you begin:
- You will need 45 minutes to an hour to enroll. You can save the document and come back too.
- 6-12th grade students will need to sign a portion of the online enrollment document.
- Be prepared to pay the enrollment fee of $395 per family, which includes one student, at the time you enroll. You will pay $100 for each additional student you enroll. You can pay through Paypal using a debit or credit card
- When you are asked to list the students you are enrolling, ALWAYS list in order from oldest to youngest, even if you have a student in Hybrid and a student in Connections. Your listing impacts the multi-child discount calculations, which must begin with your oldest child. For instance, if one family has three children: 11th grader-no discount, 5th grader-5% discount, 3rd grader- 10% discount. These discounts are applied to both Hybrid and Connections programs. If you have a question, please let us know.
STEP 1: Complete the Application, Financial Agreement and pay your enrollment fee.
□ Complete the online enrollment process
Click the button at the bottom of this page to access the online application form. After clicking on the “Enroll Now” button, you will create a log-in account. You do this in the event your application submission is interrupted. You will pay your enrollment fee during the online process.
□ You will complete the Financial Agreement as part of the enrollment process online. You will receive an email confirmation of your successful submission of your Financial Agreement. You will complete, sign and return this form electronically. If applicable, you will also electronically submit an Opportunity Scholarship Application. If we do not accept your family into our program, then your Financial Agreement is voided. If you are offered an Opportunity Tuition Scholarship and it is not enough, then you can end enrollment at CCA and your financial agreement is voided. The enrollment fee is non-refundable and non-transferable unless CCA does not admit the family.
□ Turn in the Administrator or Teacher Reference Form to your student’s current school (if applicable). Please be sure to follow up so there is no delay in the enrollment process.
□ Church Reference: Complete the online release for us to send the reference to your church. We recommend you contact the person who you have listed for your reference and ask that the reference is returned quickly. You must have this step complete to move on to the next step.
□ Complete the online New Student Application(one per student).
□ Complete the online Student Records Request form (if applicable).
STEP 2: Called for Interview
□ Once you have completed all of the documents in Step 1 and we have received your positive reference, an email will be sent with a link to conveniently pick the day and time of your family interview. Both parents and student(s) should attend this interview.
♦ Gather or complete for interview:
□ Copies of student’s most recent report card
□ Standardized testing and/or portfolio review
□ Completed New High School Student Credit Transfer Form (if applicable).
□ Medical Emergency Form You must print this form and get it notarized. On most days, there is someone in the office that can assist you with this at no cost.
STEP 3: The Interview
During the interview you will:
□ Schedule your child(ren) for new student testing if you haven’t already.
□ Bring all forms and documents listed in Step 2.
STEP 4: After the Interview
Please allow two weeks for processing. Please note: We must have a favorable administrator/teacher reference (if applicable), copies of prior test scores, report cards or portfolio reviews, and all documents listed in Step 1 & 2 before acceptance is given. New families must turn-in all required documents listed in Step 5 within 7 days of your acceptance letter or your student will be removed from the class. You are welcome to turn in these documents at any point during the process. Please communicate any delays immediately. In addition, if you requested an Opportunity Scholarship, we will wait until a decision by CCA has been made before offering admission. We want you to have all of the information you need before you commit to CCA.
STEP 5: Acceptance
□ You will receive an acceptance letter
♦ You will have 7 days from the date of your acceptance letter to return all documents or your student will be removed from the class:
□ Recent School Physical
□ Immunization record or exemption (official)
□ Copy of birth certificate
If you are having difficulty enrolling online, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.