Welcome New CCA Families!
Congratulations on taking the next step toward an academically excellent Christian education for your child! We have a simple online New Family Application process. If you need help, we encourage you to call us at 239.543.1532.
Here is how to get started:
- Create an Account. Once you have created your account, you will complete your application.
- By creating an online account, you will be able to access the application at any time until it has been submitted by logging into your account.
- In addition to the online application, Classical Christian Academy requires recommendations and records from your church and current school. These recommendations are part of your online application. All you’ll need is your Pastor or other church leader’s name and current school name and e-mail addresses. We will reach out to them to request the information that we need.
- Submit Your Application. Once you have completed the application you will be asked to pay a non-refundable fee of $50 with the Family Application. You can pay through Paypal using a debit or credit card.
- Check Email. After submitting the application, you will be sent an email with your next steps.
Please feel free to call us for assistance at 239.543.1532
Once we have received your application, a school Administrator will contact you to schedule a Family interview. The interview will be conducted in person at Classical Christian Academy with the student and parents. Children applying to Preschool or Kindergarten do not need to attend the interview unless it’s easier for your family.
We will also schedule new student testing during this step. You will pay $65 per student at the time you sign-up. You can pay through Paypal using a debit or credit card.
If all admissions requirements are satisfied, CCA will notify the parent that the family has been accepted!
After acceptance, the following will then be required to complete your enrollment. We ask that this step be completed within 7 days.
- Complete online Continuous Enrollment Agreement and Financial Agreement.
- Make your $250 per family Tuition Deposit. You can pay through Paypal using a debit or credit card. This deposit goes towards your total tuition payments due.
Important Dates to Know
January 29th-Enrollment Opens for New and Returning Families in all program
February 5th- Opportunity Scholarship Deadline (Due by the 5th of each month)