Ways to Give at Classical Christian Academy
Thank you for your consideration of support for Classical Christian Academy. It means a lot to us, knowing you believe in what we do and are willing to help with the costs of providing an exceptional Christian education.
There are lots of ways you can give to CCA. Here’s how:
1. Monetary Donations
Donations can be scheduled, reoccurring donations or one time gifts. They fall into different categories:
- Unrestricted Funds are cash donations made for the purpose of program operations of the school. This type of gift enables the Board of Directors to use your donation to meet the school’s most pressing needs.
- Designated Funds are cash donations you would like to see utilized in a specific manner. CCA can only recognize designated fund donations for your taxes if your gift is designated to funds previously approved by our Board of Directors. Our current designated funds include:
- Educational (OM, Student Council, books, etc.)
- Expansion Fund (The Expansion Fund is intended to provide funds to allow expansion of CCA beyond a single class per grade level.)
- Development (marketing, technology, training, etc.)
- Fine Arts
Please visit our Donations Webpage for more information on monetary donations.
Every year we learn of families who would love to provide their children with the opportunities offered at Classical Christian Academy, but are unable to meet the financial commitments of a private, Christian education. Find the scholarship that most interests you and help bless a CCA family. We’ll gladly include your name or business name as a sponsor on our website, newsletter and other promotional materials.
3. Annual Auction
Make a donation to our auction catalog. We’re seeking gift cards for products and services, merchandise, memorabilia, resort packages, lessons, etc. for our annual auction. It’s our biggest fundraiser of the year. Help us make it a success!
You can also bid on items in the auction. Check out www.biddingforgood.com/supportccatoday. Our auction is live for two weeks from Sunday, Nov. 13, through Monday, Nov. 28, 2016. Find a few things and bid until you win! Did you miss the auction? You can still donate now to support our next auction.
4. Free Fundraising
Classical Christian Academy participates in several programs that make it easy to support our school at no additional cost to you. Click here to learn more: http://www.discovercca.com/supportcca/free-fundraisers
5. Teacher Wish List
If you would like to donate items that have an impact on our teachers, be sure to glance through the Teacher Wish List.
Every gift you make to our school is a blessing. Classical Christian Academy gladly accepts contributions in the form of gifts, in-kind donations, gifts of assets (including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, negotiable assets, and matching corporate gifts), which may be tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. For more information, read our guidelines on Charitable Donations.
Donations can be made to:
Classical Christian Academy
c/o Development Department
7101 Bayshore Rd.
North Fort Myers, FL 33917
Thank you for supporting Classical Christian Academy!