Am I eligible?
You are eligible for enrollment if the following is true:
- You have a positive church reference on file and have updated this reference every three years.
- You are current with the tuition and fees due at CCA.
- Your student is not on probation.
- You have fulfilled or expect to fulfill all expectations as outlined in the current CCA PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
I’m eligible, what’s next?
Review the following documents:
I’m in! What do I need to do?
Complete the Continuous Enrollment Agreement by clicking the button below. It will take less than 5 minutes! No money is due now!
If you have questions about Continuous Enrollment visit: http://discovercca.org/ContinuousEnrollment/
Here are the important dates for you to note:
· JANUARY 29: Continuous Enrollment Begins.
· FEBRUARY 5: Opportunity Scholarships are due by the 5th of each month starting in February. This is open to Hybrid and Connections families.
· FEBRUARY 28: Deadline to complete Continuous Enrollment Agreement.
· MARCH 1: Link to Financial Agreement is sent to families that have completed the Continuous Enrollment Agreement and $250 Tuition Deposit is due.
· MARCH 15: Maverick Scholarship Applications Due.
· MARCH 31: Deadline to Complete Financial Agreement and make $250 Tuition Deposit.
· APRIL 1: Starting on this date, the Tuition Deposit increases to $450 and a $30 late fee will be assessed.
If you are having difficulty enrolling online, please contact us immediately at 239-543-1532 or email@example.com.