The responsibility of parents to raise their children to love the Lord and walk in His truth is the calling of every parent. We believe Christian education is vital in this pursuit. To that end, we want to help make CCA affordable for parents.
How do I apply?
After you have completed enrollment, you can come back to this page and use the button link below or use the link found during your enrollment process. If you are applying for an Opportunity Family Scholarship and the amount received is not enough, you can end your enrollment at CCA and your Financial Agreement will be voided.
Opportunity Family Scholarships (Tuition Assistance)- The deadline to apply is the 5th of each month at midnight.
- Have students new or returning enrolled in K-12th grade at CCA-enrollment must be complete.
- Demonstrate a financial need and provide a copy of 2 years of tax returns.
- The family is current with all money owed to CCA.
- Provide a copy of Jupiter comments of all students in the family (if applicable)
Maverick Scholarships- The deadline to apply is March 15, 2020, at midnight.
- More than one student in a family may apply.
- Entering 4th-12th grades
- Completion of at least one year as a student at CCA
- Continuous Enrollment application for the 2020-2021 school year is complete
- 3.5 GPA overall- must provide a copy of transcript or report card
- Include a copy of Jupiter comments
- Student is involved in serving the community (community service hours)
- Has two letters of recommendation. One should be an academic reference and one should be a character reference. Letters should be from a non-family member who can speak to the student’s character, faith and ability/passion.
- Will write a minimum of a three-paragraph essay.
- Write a Thank You letter to donors within one month of award.
Enrichment Scholarships- These scholarships are not always available. Deadlines vary and are announced when sign-up opens and funds are available.
- Music & Arts Elective Scholarship
- Physical Education Scholarship
- Athletic Scholarship
- Field Trip Scholarship
- Have students new or returning enrolled in K-12th grade at CCA
- Demonstrate a financial need
- Family is current with all money owed to CCA
- Provide a copy of Jupiter Comments of student (if applicable)
What happens next?
Applications are reviewed by the Scholarship Committee. The names will be removed from applications to share with the Committee. The Committee will review all applications, vote and prepare its recommendations to the Board of Directors for approval.
When are Scholarships Announced & Awarded
Families will be notified of awarded scholarships as soon as the Board makes its final decision. This will be handled by the school Principal or her designee.
Things to Know About CCA’s Scholarship Program:
Our scholarships are funded by donations and by a percentage of our operating budget. As such, available funds may vary from year-to-year. If you know of an individual or organization that may be interested in donating to CCA’s Scholarship Fund, please contact us at email@example.com.